Vintage look

Hellooo people!! Blessed November all. I can't be more excited for Christmas(screeching 😆).How is it all goin so far for you guys?!. Currently I'm liking the weather,feels a bit like holiday season and above all can unwrap my cute jumpers& knit cardigans for awhile.
Talking about fashion I'm always that laid back old lady with a bag of popcorn just watching and never moving a muscle. I can never be on trend.
Common Who's with me?!!
I just wear clothes that's basic,dumb&comfortable. But lately I've been so much into these VINTAGE LOOKS.Which is actually on trend right now i believe. 
I'm all about florals,frills,velvet,embroidery,suede,wide leg pants. Omg these words makes me go crazyyyy. Waiting to try new trends this season but before that i need to consult my bank balance (we are never on the same track)!
Long story short I wore a freaking wide leg pant.I was a bit hesitant to try it but then wen i tried it on I was so much in love with the look.When you look at a new outfit  don't just walk way pretending it wouldn't suit you.I would recommend you to try the outfit and see.It's a whole new perspective people.It can be the best or worst. You will never know until you take the chance.
Right On to the blog!
Had a perfect family dinner at The Feathers (A Radha hotel). I've already been there for breakfast. Check out my previous post for review. This time for a family dinner. I must say it was all worth it. I freaking love that place and now the food and also the people who serve are really sweet.
From starters-main dishes-desserts everything was up to the mark. I would surely recommend this one.
I always wrap myself with dresses when I'm out for dinner or so. But this time i just wanted to break the bubble,so tried out something new. And guess whatttt i loved it.!!

Outfit(Pant&Top)-KOOVS
Top-New Look
Bag- ALDO
Heels-Qupid






Links to similar outfit:
1. TOP1
2. TOP2
3. PANT1





Life tag:
So few days back when emotions take turns. A day of confusion& traumatic scenarios. It was a gloomy day when i felt it was not worth anything. It was not what i thought of. Imagining as if all those promises and dreams were fading off.
Thinking all that prayers din't matter.
Wasn't feeling well that day as well. But later on grabbed the strength and spoke life to clear my mind.
Later that eve whilst walking on the treadmill with tears rolling down my cheeks,with no reasons to acknowledge myself.
And Fighting my inner conscience with faithless compositions,but praising God with all that i had(God given strength).
Staring at d wall i could see a small case-bearer moth moving&pushing upward with all it's strength&might. I looked down and knew it had journeyed a long way from the bottom.I was worried thinking wat if it falls dwn⁢ cause it has to come all the way up again.
But i was like if it ever fell I'm sure i would carry it nd leave it to where it was.
The ceiling fan was on full speed with wind blowing on all the directions. The moth was shaking and was about to fall but it jus stuck on to the wall with all that it had and when i looked above to see where it was going,I saw a wall hanger with the verse "Have faith in God".That was there all the time but at that moment it made so much sense to me and helped me to renew my mind that very moment.
 I was stranded&chocked. I knew it was God talking to me.
 I was comparing myself to that lil tiny moth. Pushing harder to fight life and reach the appointed destination(Heaven). The wind blowing is like the devil trying to put me down and stop me from growing into a mighty one for God. But i knew that God has given me the strength to hang on&conquer my fears just lik that lil creature. And with faith i know and will always be sure that My God will lead me through all difficulties and help me win this race that He has destined me.
Our God will never make our feet to slip of.He knows&sees.When me being just a normal worthless human can be so concerned about the lil creature falling off the wall and planning to help it if it does. Imagine how much more The Almighty God(Our heavenly father) care about Us(His children).His plans and strategies are way beyond our expectations(Isaiah 55:8-9). It will always be worth the wait.
So just hold on to that FAITH that's worth more than refined gold. You will reap the blessings at the right moment.



Until next time adios amigos
Shielded by His Love 

Sheba :)

  

Comments